Named after renowned architect James Renwick Jr., the Renwick cupola is reminiscent of Romanesque Revival architecture. Adorning famous buildings such as the Smithsonian Institution Building in Washington, D.C., the Renwick brings that castle feel to your property.
- 16 ounce copper with soldered joints
- 29.875" square base width by 76" height (to the top before weathervane shaft)
- Weather-tight construction and best practice for adding roof ventilation
- Insect screen is standard on all louvers
- 165 lbs
- custom fit to any roof mount for additional charge